Please join us for worship in a time of COVID. We are gathering online through zoom.us.
This week’s scriptures are Ezekiel 37:1-14 and John 11:(1-6) 17-45. The sermon series is “Withstanding,” and the topic this week is Withstanding Loss.
To join the service, just click on this link:
This will open in your browser. It will ask you if you want to open the zoom application. So if you have it, great! Do that. If you don’t have it, click cancel. It should then show an option to “join from your browser.” Do that!
Please keep your microphone muted and your video off during the worship service, unless otherwise instructed. There are buttons in the lower left corner of your screen that will let you do that – “Mute” and “Stop Video.”
Other buttons across the bottom of the screen in zoom include:
- Invite – send the link for the meeting to someone by email
- Share screen – Don’t use this!
- Chat – Send a text message to someone or everyone in the meeting. Please use this sparingly, so as not to distract others.
- Record – We record the service, so you don’t have to.
- Reactions – Shows little applause or thumbs up icons. The equivalent of shouting Amen!
Also, in the upper right corner, there is an option to toggle between Grid View and Speaker View. We recommend Speaker View, especially during the sermon.
At the end of the service, we’ll open mics and video for a time of fellowship and sharing. This might be a good time to try Grid View.